Hey guys. So it’s been a while since I’ve played around with this website because, well, honestly, I had no idea what I was doing. This is my first blog ever, in the history of blognation and I’m super stoked to have this platform to speak to you all.
What you can expect:
- Firstly, not a bunch of gibberish. Mainly because I don’t have the time to dedicate to gibberish and secondly, because by nature, I’m a short distance writer. Which means I like to get to the point and move on.
- Next, it is my goal to share news, tips, ideas with you that I think are extremely resourceful. In some way or another I can only authentically share with you the things that I have tried out personally and know that it works. Most commonly I’m asked to share tips on how to help borrowers reduce or pay off their student loan balances and that is definitely something that I can help with. Additionally, I’ll share wonderful and time tested principles on how to live the BEST LIFE possible. This is one of my personal favs. So topics like that will be in the rotation.
- Books that I’ve read or VERY influential gatherings that I’ve been apart of that I think will be helpful to you.
- You tell me. What interests or questions you have that may ignite a healthy conversation? I’m all about transforming a generation, whether it’s educationally, personally, or professionally.
What I need from you:
- Let’s be respectful and open to the dialogue of those that leave comments. Not everyone will agree on a particular topic or viewpoint, but hey, that’s life.
- Understand that this is a FREESPACE*. Which means no judgement is allowed. If you’re in the “jud-gy” mood, then this is probably not the place for you. I believe wholeheartedly in being expressive and transparent at all times.
Alright so now that the preliminaries are out of the way, let’s stay connected. You can also find me on FB Facebook.com/YouthPurposeCoach